Sunday, September 15, 2013

25 FREE Christmas Cards for Fall Family Sessions!

In our world of social media, digital everything, and constant text/Facebook/E-mail messages, how exciting is it to actually receive a piece of mail with a hand written address?  I know I always get ancy to see what's inside!  With Christmas coming up, we all have the perfect excuse to brighten the day of someone we love with a hand written address on the envelope holding a card with a Christmas greeting, and pictures of our smiling families!

I'm doing my part to make that easier than ever ;)

Every single Fall Family Session done in 2013 will receive 25 custom Christmas cards for NO CHARGE :)  You can always order more if you have a jumbo family, like me.  These aren't just your everyday cards either...no ma'am!

These cards are heavy card stock and come in pearl, linen, felt, or classic paper finishes.  The cards are front and back, and include a foil lined envelope.

Here's our card front from 2012...

...and I can honestly say, each person I sent this to made sure to tell me how much they appreciated it, and most put it up in the house long after Christmas passed!

Simple gestures can mean so much :)  Journey over to the pricing page, then send me an email or Facebook message, and get on the schedule to enjoy your family portrait session experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment